If you are new to Stitch Fix, there are a lot of tips and tricks you may not be aware of that can really make or break your stitch fix experience. Here, I am going to share with you all of the hacks that I learned along the way.
- Get 25% Off – the easiest way to get a discount on your fix each month is to purchase the whole box. This will automatically entitle you to 25% off your entire box. Of course, this is only a smart idea if you do love most of the items in your box but even if there’s one item you don’t love, buying the whole box with a 25% discount might still be a better deal than buying 4 items individually at full price.
- Add Pinterest Board – if you have a Pinterest board where you’ve already curated all of your favorite looks and pieces, share the board with your stylist. This will help them get to know you better and really hone in on your style. To share your board, copy the URL of your board and paste it into your note to stylist, style profile or Fix Inspiration page.
- Exchange for a Different Size – if you received an item you love but it’s not the perfect size, request for a different size during checkout. This won’t cost you an extra penny as shipping for the newly exchanged item is free.
- Compare Prices – did you know that Stitch Fix offers price match? When you receive your fix, do a quick search online to compare the prices of the items you received with the same item sold by other retailers. If you find a lower price on the exact item, color and size, reach out to Stitch Fix’s customer service team and they will issue you a credit for the difference.
- Shop Your Looks – Stitch Fix’s new Shop Your Looks feature allows you to instantly shop and purchase items that goes well with pieces you’ve gotten in the past. If you see something you like, be sure to snag it up as inventory changes on a daily basis.
- Buy and Sell on Facebook – have you checked out fan-owned, Stitch Fix communities on Facebook? If you haven’t, be sure to do so. There are many groups on Facebook that allows you to buy and sell your Stitch Fix pieces, both new and used. Best of all, if you received a fix in which you only want to keep 4 out of 5 items, purchase the whole box, then sell off the 5th item through Facebook to receive your 25% discount. So many people do the same on these groups. Here are few for you to check out:
- Refer Friends – if you love Stitch Fix, chances are, a friend of yours might as well! Refer Stitch Fix to your friends and for each friend who completes their first fix, you’ll get a $25 credit towards your future purchase.
- Add to Your Look – received an item you love but have nothing to go with it? Take a browse online and you’ll likely find something that goes well with your new Stitch Fix item. Here are just a few top sellers from Amazon to get you started: